Ultra-small Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle with good performance & range
Universal Bluetooth V4.0 USB Dongle Adapter in a compact Nano design with Cambridge Silicon Radio chipset and high signal strength / range.
Suitable for upgrading range and bandwidth over previous Bluetooth versions and typical standard dongles / modules. The Bluetooth V4.0 dongle is backward compatible, and can thereby also be connected to devices based on previous Bluetooth revisions. The dongle supports both audio and data transmission for up to 7 devices simultaneously, it has the latest A2DP High quality Audio streaming profile.
- Bluetooth speakers & headsets for upgrading sound quality and range (if the host does not have BT 4.0 built-in)
- Chill KB-1BT Mini Keyboards for better signal strength / range (expect around 4-12 mtr. dependent on radio noise)
- Other Bluetooth V2.0 / 2.1 / 3.0 / 4.0 based products on the market
This Bluetooth V4.0 USB dongle has Plug & Play support for Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 and therefore does not require installation of separate drivers.
- It is recommended to disable any existing bluetooth module in PC before use, as Windows generally can not handle multiple modules simultaneously (No option to choose which module you want to connect to)
- Beware of the really cheap Bluetooth 4.0 dongles on the market. They typically have fake or poor chipset, actually based on Bluetooth 2.0 despite advertising, not Plug & Play and often with poor bandwidth / range.